Price of Water Storage Tanks in Nigeria
Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria – Water, some say, is the entirety of life. Water is an essential part of almost every process in life, and the building process is not exempted. The role of water in the building process cannot be overrated, and this is because almost all processes in the setting up of a building require the services of water.
Water can be called the silent and salient builder. Asides the role of water in the erection of all kinds of buildings, water also plays a vital part in the everyday running of a home. People drink water and use it for bathing, for cooking, for washing among many other uses of this essential commodity.
As a matter of fact, many of the things people refer to as actions within the home (or even offices) such as washing, cooking, or even bathing are actually water-based actions. When water is taken out of the building, it is almost as if life is squeezed out of the very life of the building setup. Water also plays an essential part in the running of many animal farms, and even in the completion of the life cycle of the universe, as many processes silently depend upon water. The role which water plays in the completion of the cycle of the human life and the universe is the reason why many have tried to find ways of storing water for more domestic uses in the home and around places of human gatherings.
With the evolution of man came the need to start storing water for more stable use in homes and civilized environments. The need to save water was first met at the time by storing water fetched from rivers in jars and containers within the house. The challenge with this form of storage was the fact that the water could not stay for a long time within the jars. Before long, these jars would react to the elongated presence of water within them, and many times would give off odours that are not pleasant for human use in any form. The challenge of the water jar tanks of that time spurred many to start looking for better ways to store water in homes and organizations. The appropriate water storage search for humankind led man to the discovery of plastic water storage.
The water storage tank of the twenty-first-century is one that has put into consideration many of the factors that affected the water storage methods of the times past. First before all, the plastic storage tanks of these times are useful for saving water for a long time. Unlike many of the water storage jars of the olden days, the water storage tanks of today allow for safekeeping of water in them for a long time, and this is why they are in very high demand in almost all buildings of the new age.
Asides the cat that the water storage tanks of this new age are optimal for keeping water safe for a long time, they are also very durable, because of the plastic material with which they are made. They hardly ever break or leak, and when they have some faults, the faults can be managed to ensure their durability.
These are the reasons behind the high demand for the water storage tanks in the Nigerian market today. There are many different makers of these water tanks in the Nigerian market today. In the following lines of this article, we will discuss the price and a few factors that surround then pricing of water storage tanks in Nigeria.
Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria
Water storage tanks come in a variety of size, colour and even brands in the Nigerian market. We will list the price of the various generic forms of water tanks available in the Nigerian market in the following lines.
- A single five hundred (500) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between twelve thousand (NGN 12,000) and fifteen thousand Naira (NGN 15,000) in the Nigerian market.
- A single seven hundred and fifty (750) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between sixteen thousand (NGN 16,000) and twenty thousand Naira (NGN 20,000) in the Nigerian market.
- A single one thousand (1,000) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between twenty thousand (NGN 20,000) and twenty-five thousand Naira (NGN 25,000) in the Nigerian market.
- A single one thousand, two hundred (1,200) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between twenty-two thousand (NGN 22,000) and twenty-nine thousand Naira (NGN 29,000) in the Nigerian market.
- A single one thousand, five hundred (1,500) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between thirty thousand (NGN 30,000) and thirty-five thousand Naira (NGN 35,000) in the Nigerian market.
- A single two thousand (2,000) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between thirty-nine thousand (NGN 39,000) and forty-seven thousand Naira (NGN 47,000) in the Nigerian market.
- A single two thousand, five hundred (2,500) litres’ plastic water storage tank costs between forty-five thousand (NGN 45,000) and fifty-five thousand Naira (NGN 55,000) in the Nigerian market.
The variation in the price of the water storage tanks in Nigeria depends majorly on the size of the water storage tank. The size of the tank tells a lot on its application as well as the price in the Nigerian market. There are places, however, where the price of water storage tanks could be more in Nigeria, especially in places with a high cost of living, where things are on the high side in terms of living and running around. In these areas where living is generally expensive, the cost of transporting the water tanks could be on the high side of the price gradient.
One must also note, however, that the price of the plastic water tanks varies with the brand that’s responsible for the making of the water tank. Choosing one water tank for your building will involve a series of decision making factors such as the size of the building, the topography of the area, et cetera.
More Articles on Building Materials
Water Storage Tank Price List in Nigeria © www.nigeriapricetoday.com.ng